- Solution is vendor agnostic
- Front facing Web Portal
- Mobile Application for Best Driver Experience
- OCPP 1.6 and Open ADR 2.0b Compliant Network
- Remote diagnostic & troubleshooting
- Remote Firmware Updates
Electric Vehicle central intelligence (EVCI)
EVCI makes it simple for EV charging station owners to operate and customize charging stations to meet their specific requirements. EVCI support various type of deployment models to support your business needs.
Below are some of the most widely used features:
- OCPP 1.6 compliant network enables you to add any OCPP 1.6 and above compliant charging stations to the evGateway network and start monitoring its activities.
- Set the cost the drivers pay to utilize charging stations activities. Pricing can be set based on the energy cost, hourly or session based.
- Role-based access controls to manage the accessibility as to which stations can be accessed and when
- Power Management (Automated demand Response) helps to reduce the load on the grid at the time of peak demand
- View charging Activity based on an Individual driver, owner or a group of charging stations Track by usage or revenue
- A graphical dashboard shows real-time status and a detailed map, making it easy to manage stations from your desk or through the mobile phone.
- Mobile Application allows users to locate and navigate to the nearest charging stations and complete a Cardless charging session.
- No more guessing why a transaction was stopped. To be able to help support EV-drivers, Charging Station will now tell the Central Server why a charging session terminated
- SMS authorized charging - initiate a session by texting the number on the charging session.
- Receive customized alerts related to station faults, session interruptions, etc.
- Continuous Monitoring of the charging stations will help us prevent faults from occurring
- Remote troubleshooting will help us perform root cause analysis of the issues and resolve any software related issue remotely
Centralized Web Portal
View Station Information, Including Station Availability and Accessibility Time
EV drivers will be able to locate EV charging stations, get directions, determine the charger type and view real-time station status (available, in use, etc.) in our advanced dashboards or on the mobile app.
Set Notifications, and Review EV Charging Session Details
Our Network allows drivers to create driver accounts, and log in to review their charging session details, payments, edit their profiles etc.
Multiple methods for activating EV charging sessions. Our Network allows drivers to activate EV charging stations via activated RFID Fob guest code, evGateway mobile application or Customer Support which is available 24 X 7.