What is evGateway?
evGateway takes a3 prong approach to EV charging.
1. Mobile App
2. Charging station management
1. Mobile application is designed for EV drivers. With our app, drivers can: locate a charger, reserve it, get directions, price information, pay for a charging session, find nearest amenities, as well as receive fully charged and disconnected alarms. evGateway app makes it easy to track your usage and top-up your account with a credit card.
2. Charger management is designed for equipment owners and manufacturers. evGateway is available as a white labeled network for EV charging station manufacturers. It contains essential features like: price setting, alerts, remote diagnostics, customized reports and much more. Find a detailed description HERE. The network is OCPP 1.6 and open ADR 2.0.
3. evGateway team comes with extensive cyber security background and ensures that this is the most secure network on the market. With features like PCI compliance, database, information, web application and data at rest security. Get more information HERE
What can I do with my evGateway account?
Creating an evGateway account will give you quick and easy access to the EV charging network and places to plug in. You can sign up using the evGatewayApp.You can also save charging station to favorites, manage payments, and track your energy use. Get more information HERE
How do I pay for charging?
What does insufficient balance mean?
Why are there fees to refuel at some charging stations?
What are notifications, and why are they important?
- When your car is fully charged.
- When charging is interrupted.
- When the power to your car is reduced.
- For charging station reservation status and reminders.
How does evGateway manage station faults?
What are the phone requirements?
How do I download the free mobile app?
How do I start a charging session or use an RFID fob to charge?
- Using the evGateway mobile App: through the app you can start a charging session by clicking on the Remote Start button on the selected charging station on the App
- Start Charging using the Mobile App: With the evGateway app installed, you can start a charging session by clicking on the Remote Start button on the selected charging station on the App
- iPhone: in the evGateway app, search a station by Address or a station ID (number shown on the charging station), click on More Info and click on Remote Start
- Android: in the evGateway app, search a station by address or a station ID, click on More Info and click on Remote Start
- Enter the Registered Mobile Number on the charging station receive a SMS text and Reply “Yes” to start charging
- Use your EvGateway IDRFID fob
How do I find a spot to charge?
Get the evGateway app to find available spots, start charging and get updates when your car is fully charged.
Where do I find the charger ID
The charger ID is displayed on the charging station Screen
How do I cancel my account
Send us an Email at Support@evgateway.com
What do different colors mean on the map
There are three different color codes represented on the map
1. Green : Available
2. Blue : In Use
3. Grey : Unavailable
Feel free to Contact us with additional questions.